Why be a slave to social media? We get personally involved in understanding your business to help you reach potential customers.
Facebook has more than 1.8 billion monthly active users and is growing day by day. Your prospects are on Facebook and they need to see an optimized profile and fan pages that reflect your brand. They need to see your business information. They want to see there’s a human behind the business and so they want status posts, messages, and comments. We’ll make sure your account is active and well-maintained.
Facebook Business Pages Features:
- When people search for you on Facebook, they’ll be able to find you.
- Have one-on-one conversations with your customers, who can like your Page, read your posts and share them with friends, and check in when they visit
- Your Page can help you reach large groups of people frequently, with messages tailored to their needs and interests
- Analytics on your Page will give you a deeper understanding of your customers and your marketing activities
- Invite your friends to like your Page
- Upload your customer email list to send an email letting them know about your new Page
- Promote your Page through a Facebook Ad or post boost
- Adding your address to Facebook also makes it possible for other Facebook users to see their friends check in when they visit your business
- People use the “Nearby” feature on the Facebook app when they’re out to see what businesses and events are around them
- Pages that have a location can also create posted events
- You can encourage people to check in at your event so their friends know they attended it
We set up your profile and optimize it with the right business information, keywords, images, updates, and daily posts so you can reach all the people who matter most to your business. read more
Twitter For Business
Twitter has 200 million monthly active users who generate over 340 million tweets a day. On Twitter, people talk about what they care about and what’s happening around them right now, including your business. This gives you powerful context to connect your message to what’s most meaningful to your customers in real time. Engaging with real-time Tweets can influence conversations in a way that can help build your business.
Twitter for Business Features:
- See what your competitors are tweeting about or search for industry keywords to listen and gather market intelligence.
- Run exciting promotions, strengthen your brand and engage with your customers.
- Research prospects before meeting them.
- Seamless integration with Facebook
- The option of using Twitter Ads can help amplify your efforts.
- Target with precision to connect with the right people.
- Build your community of vocal and motivated brand advocates quickly by reaching the Twitter users most likely to be interested in your brand.
- Share photos of conferences, travel, events, products and other interesting finds.
- Post discounts and offers on Twitter.
We set up your profile and optimize it with the right business information, keywords, images, updates, and daily tweets to take advantage of the multiple communication opportunities of Twitter. read more
Pinterest For Business
Pinterest helps people discover the things they want to plan, buy and do. Pinterest connects people through shared interests—their passions, hobbies, tastes and values. Pinterest is a platform that allows users to share and save content to virtual collections called boards. The platform has a unique demographic in that the vast majority of its more than 100 million active users are female. Pinterest is currently the fastest growing social network and is rapidly expanding into all lines of business which can benefit from visual communication.
Pinterest For Business Features:
- Verify your business location & website
- Create relevant Pinterest boards that promotes your businesses products and services.
- Browser dashboard "Add a Pin" button
Pinning on Pinterest:
- Place pins: Place pins are a special kind of rich pin that allows users to create a map with the content they share.
- Article pins: Just because Pinterest is highly visual in nature, doesn't mean it's not a good place to share written content.
- Product pins: Product pins make shopping via Pinterest a lot easier. Unlike a regular pin, these Rich Pins show where the product you're pinning can be purchased, the current price and a direct link to the product page.
- Recipe pins: Pinterest is already a huge hub for foodies, and you can find just about any recipe imaginable on the site.
- Movie pins: Great for film buffs, these Rich Pins show more details about the movies you pin.
- App pins: Pinterest's newest addition to the rich-pins family allows you to share and download apps directly from the platform. Currently, app pins only work in the United States, and with iOS apps
We set up your Pinterest business profile and optimize it with the right business information, keywords, images, boards, and pins to take advantage of the multiple SEO benefits of Pinterest. read more
YouTube has over a billion users. With over 400 hours of video uploaded to their servers every minute, YouTube is the undisputed king of internet video. YouTube lets you enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, share it all with friends, family, and potential clients across the world.
YouTube Marketing allows your business to effectively capture the attention of your target audience. A creative YouTube video can captivate your audience and reach potential millions.
- Set up a YouTube account for your business
- Upload and publish videos
- Upload and publish photo's to make slide shows
- Find relevant and royalty free music for your videos
- Write descriptions optimized for Search Engines
- Link back to your website with the video descriptions
- Add SEO rich keyword tags to your video description
- Regularly updating your YouTube video channel
- Responding to comments from your subscribers and viewers
- Increasing viewers count for your videos
- Moderating comments and deleting irrelevant, spam content
- Drive business results with YouTube.
We set up your YouTube profile and optimize it with the right business information, keywords, images, updates, and uploads so you can reach all the people who matter the most to your business. read more
Instagram is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing, and social networking service that enables its 300 million users to take pictures and videos, and share them either publicly or privately on the app, as well as through a variety of other social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr.
- Create an Instagram account for your business
- Design images for your brand
- Obtain Instagram vanity URL
- Optimize your Instagram content with business keywords
- Integrate the Instagram widget into your business website
- Post pictures and videos related to your business
- Interact with existing and potential customers
- Raise your brand awareness by promoting all your services through word-of-mouth
- Increase traffic to your website by regular updates on Instagram
- Share business related images as well as videos on your Instagram page
- Respond to comments, shares and likes
Instagram is the #1 Mobile Photo-Sharing platform to help grow your business. There are lots of perks on Instagram to generate traffic and sales. With the help of visual content, we can market your products and services in creative ways through Instagram that get instant reactions from your followers. read more
LinkedIn for Small Business
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network with over 400 million members, and growing rapidly. It is a social networking site designed specifically for the business community. LinkedIn lets you craft how you want the world to see you and your company professionally. Their mission is to connect the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful.
- Connect with the world's largest audience of active, influential professionals.
- Discover professional opportunities, business deals, and new ventures.
- Get the latest news, inspiration, and insights you need to be great at what you do.
- Build your professional identity online and stay in touch with colleagues and classmates.
- Attract new followers to your Company or Showcase Page
- Highlight your products and services online to other businesses
- Reach your ideal customers through LinkedIn ads using Precision B2B targeting
- Post jobs, recruit and review candidates
- Sales prospecting and CRM tools
We set up your Company or Showcase page and optimize it with the right company information, keywords, images, updates, and daily posts to take advantage of the multiple communication opportunities of LinkedIn. read more
Google My Business
Google My Business is Google’s exciting new tool for small businesses. It pools all of Google’s many business services into one easier to understand and manage platform. We can help you take complete advantage of this SEO rich platform which currently has over 269 million active users. Whether your customers search for you at home, on the go, or switching between devices, they will always find the same reliable information about your business.
Google My Business Features:
- Verify your business location
- Maintain up-to-date business listing information on Google
- Manage your business’s location and information available on Google Maps
- With Google+ you can share messages, photos, videos, and links to your followers.
- Google+ has an entire review platform, which gives businesses ratings based on their reviews.
- Track engagement with insights for Google+ pages and posts
- Video chat with your customer via Google Hangouts
- See information on your related Google Analytics account and YouTube channels
- Seamlessly create and track performance of AdWords Express campaigns
We set up your profile and optimize it with the right business information, keywords, images, updates, and daily posts to take advantage of the multiple SEO benefits of Google. read more
Are you looking for new customers?
With over 1.8 billion people signed up on Facebook chances are a large number of them are looking for either the goods you sell or the services you provide. The challenge is getting the word out to them in an affordable, targeted and efficient manner.
Facebook Advertising is rising in popularity in large part due to its affordability, audience reach, click & order volume and unique targeting capabilities beyond location, age and interests. For example, you can target fans of your brand, their friends, broad interest categories and even use keywords from peoples’ feeds to target your ads to a specific audience.
Facebook Advertising Objectives:
- Boost Your Posts – This objective will help you increase the engagement of a single Facebook post. The post will gain more likes, shares, comments, and photo views.
- Promote Your Page – Use this objective if you want to get more page likes and connect with people who are interested in your business and products.
- Send People to Your Website – Use this objective if you want to increase the number of clicks to a single page of your website. Keep in mind that the website page should be important for your business, such as a product page.
- Increase Conversions on Your Website – Use this objective if you want users to take a specific action; for example, filling in a newsletter form or buying one of your products.
- Get Installs of Your App – Use this objective if you want people to install your app.
- Increase Engagement in Your App – Use this objective if you want to boost the activity of your app.
- Reach People Near Your Business – This objective is a very helpful feature for local organizations, as it allows an advertiser to reach people located close to their business.
- Raise Attendance at Your Event – This objective will help you promote your event.
- Get People to Claim Your Offer – This objective will advertise your timely deals that you want to be redeemed in your store.
- Get Video Views – This objective is the perfect option if you want to show an interesting video story and increase your brand awareness.
We can help you assess if Facebook Advertising makes sense for your brand and determine how it will help you improve conversion channels and drive order volume. read more
Online Reviews and Local Search
Online reviews play a critical role for almost all consumers. Researching a brand’s reviews has become a universal habit for nearly everyone who is looking for a product or service. Brands that find a way to incorporate reviews into a more comprehensive reputation management strategy will reap the benefits in these efforts.
Your local search ranking can even benefit indirectly from more reviews because potential customers are more inclined to click on businesses with a good review profile, which will lead to higher click-through rates.
Why Online Reviews Are So Important:
- A one star increase in your business review ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in annual revenue.
- Online reviews make up 10% of Google and other search engines ranking results.
- 90% of customers consult online reviews before making a purchase.
- 88% of consumers now trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
- 54% of people will visit a website after reading positive reviews.
- 92% of people will hesitate to do business with companies with less than 4 of 5 stars.
- 67% of customers are deterred by seeing 1-3 negative reviews.
- 87% of consumers agree that an appropriate response to a bad review improves their impression of the business.
- Consumers need to see at least ten positive reviews before they start trusting a product, service or business.
- Local reach is affected by how good or popular a business is.
- The quality and quantity of online reviews help determine the reach and ranking on search engines.
- A positive reputation is one of the most powerful marketing assets a business has to convince new customers to contact them. The social proof contained within reviews and star ratings helps consumers short cut their research and make decisions faster and with greater confidence than ever before.
We put you in control of your online reputation. We monitor the major review and social media sites daily. We get your updated story out there every single day business day in a positive, concise, and targeted manner. read more
Online Reputation Protection
Online reputation problems don’t go away on their own. They can have a permanent impact on your business which can cost you thousands of dollars of revenue each month. You might not think that people are searching for your business online, but chances are very good that they are. Will they read something positive about your business when they get there?
Why Your Business Needs Online Reputation Protection:
- Your online reputation can include news articles, reviews, blog posts, social media profiles, search engines, public records, Wikipedia articles, automatically generated content, photos, videos—anything that is on the Internet about your business can shape your actual businesses profile.
- If someone writes something negative about your business online, it can put you at a serious disadvantage against your competition over the long term—especially if you’re not aware of it. We can help safeguard against that.
- Whether it’s you doing the posting or not, content will be generated and your business will develop an online reputation. Do you really want to let someone else define your reputation? We put out the content that tells your story—the way you want it to be told.
- We monitor the most important review and social media websites daily and respond appropriately to all reviews and messages while they are still fresh. We protect your business reputation by helping your biggest fans spread positive words about your business. We optimize your profiles and cross-promote your business across social media websites to promote positive responses.